Monday, October 10, 2011

Awarded: 6B WAS

I discussed my pursuit of WAS, and then 5B WAS before.

Well, after a couple of miscues, including a lost QSL card, cancelled and re-issued credit cards, and a few month-long delays -- I finally received my 5B WAS award with the 160m endorsement.

Thank you so much to the hard-working folks at ARRL HQ for finally straightening this out. It's nice to meet a goal after 35+ years of hamming. Something that only 3,004 hams before me have done.

WAS on 30m, 17m, and 12m will take some doing, but, with time, it may happen. Although, right now, I'm more interested in building my DXCC totals.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I'm still working on mine. I need to review my stats and figure out what states and bands are still left. I know the only state left on 20m is South Carolina. I managed to get my wires back in the air this year just in time to miss the SCQP. Oops.

    ReplyDelete